TIMOLA® Velay Kaolin Clay 200g
7 in stock
TIMOLA® Velay Kaolin Clay is extracted in the Auvergne volcanoes in France and has been selected for its incomparable quality and purity. Naturally rich in minerals, it works wonders on delicate and sensitive skin. Used regularly, TIMOLA® Kaolin Clay has a great rebalancing effect, absorbing excess oil while delicately cleansing the skin.
As it is the mildest of all clays, white TIMOLA® Kaolin Clay soothes easily irritable skin and skin which is prone to rashes and redness. It is also particularly suitable for ultra-sensitive baby skin.
Ultra-ventilated white kaolin clay is often used for mask applications of the face or to add to the bath.
For a Beauty Mask
- Pour a table spoon clay into a cup and add a little water
- Stir to obtain a smooth paste
- Apply to the face and neck
- Do not apply near the eyes
- Leave for 10 minutes, rinse with water
For a Luxurious Bath
- Mix 200g of white kaolin clay into your bath
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil
- Relax for 20 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse the clay off with clean water.
Your skin will be moisturised, supple and soft.
TIMOLA Concept Store
Cape Connection Lifestyle Village
no. 59 Garsfontein Road,