TIMOLA® Organic Baobab Oil 50ml
9 in stock
TIMOLA® Organic Baobab Oil
Baobab oil is extracted from the seeds of the baobab tree (Adansonia digitata), a native species of the African continent. It is certified organic by Ecocert in South Africa.
Baobab oil is widely known for its numerous qualities. It is an emollient with a high vitamin content (such as vitamins A, B & C), which hydrates the skin, improves elasticity and helps to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. This oil is a high source of Omegas 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids that help to maintain the integrity of skin cell membrane. It is also rich in powerful antioxidants, which protect skin from free radical damage.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B and C,
- Rich in Powerful antioxidants,
- Hydrates the skin,
- Improves elasticity,
- High Source of Omega 3, 6 & 9,
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil,
- Contains 100% pure Baobab Oil from natural origin and wild harvested from organic trees.
TIMOLA Concept Store
Cape Connection Lifestyle Village
no. 59 Garsfontein Road,